quarta-feira, 13 de agosto de 2008

ABOUT ME:

My name is Domingos Takeshita - TAK. Here I present Arapau´s Project, which is a series of albums using the comics language – created by me. I´m Brazilian, 50 years old and I work as a comics writer for projects for companies, Illustrator, Art Teacher and writer for more than 25 years. In 1988, I founded Estúdio Pinheiros where I provided comics courses until 2004. This studio was essential to the formation of a wide array of comics writers, illustrators, writers and other professionals that work country and worldwide. http://estudiopinheirosenglish.blogspot.com/

I´m widely experienced in projects for companies, always using the comics language. My work place :Nowadays I have a studio located in São Paulo/Brazil. A larger one is being built outside São Paulo, it will be ready on July, 2009. About the language, translations and contact:I am not fluent in English but I hired a professional translator´s services so, the best option for communication is by e-mail (taktakeshita@yahoo.com.br) using Portuguese, English or Italian languages. Thanks for your attention,

TAK

Nenhum comentário: